12v/10 inch TVs - recommendations?

Old August 10th 03, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default 12v/10 inch TVs - recommendations?

"BDD Blunt" wrote in message
I am trying to source a 12v TV (which can also run on mains). I think a
10inch is the min we want, can anyone recommend one and a vendor - they

seem
to be quite expensive, cheapest I've found is 220....anyone help?

Yes that seems to be the price range, it's 'Rip off caravaneer' or 'Rip of
Uk' or purhaps both I'm afraid.

It is unfortunate that High Street shops tend not to sell dual voltage sets.

If you have a Makro card, or a friend who can take you, have a look at the
one there. Think make is Roadstar think about 149 + vat.

Please reply to News Group.

Old August 12th 03, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
KGS

The Roadstar 10" dual voltage one at mackro is 199.99 + vat cheapest I've
seen. In Towsure they are around 300 that's a Rip Off

Keith

Old August 14th 03, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
gill107

"KGS" . wrote in message ...
The Roadstar 10" dual voltage one at mackro is 199.99 + vat cheapest I've
seen. In Towsure they are around 300 that's a Rip Off

Keith

Advertised in the Makro Mail offers starting on 20th August 10 inch 12v/240v
Roadstar combined Tv/video 179.99 + vat

We have had the tv for 3 years and it is ok (but paid a lot more for it at
the time).

Gillian