Adria Grange 430 caravan

Old July 2nd 05, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
petetop

Default Adria Grange 430 caravan

Hi
It ia approx 1984 model. Can anybody tell me where I can get some info. on
this caravan. In particular I want to know how to have the switches inside
the caravan set for when it is attached to the car and use the power from
the car for the fridge etc.
Regards
Pete