FS 1994 Sprite Alpine

Old July 2nd 05, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

Default FS 1994 Sprite Alpine

4 Berth, in reasonable condition, 3 way frig, Thetford cassette
toilet, triple burner hob, complete with awning, aquaroll,
electric pump, portable shower, TP2 and battery, two gas
cylinders, 1500 ono.

The floor is a little spongy, but I'm trying to get that repaired,
but it's never given me any cause for concern.

Van sited near Windsor, come and view at almost any time.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Old July 3rd 05, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

4 Berth, in reasonable condition, 3 way frig, Thetford cassette
toilet, triple burner hob, complete with awning, aquaroll,
electric pump, portable shower, TP2 and battery, two gas
cylinders, 1500 ono.

The floor is a little spongy, but I'm trying to get that repaired,
but it's never given me any cause for concern.

Van sited near Windsor, come and view at almost any time.

Forgot to mention the TV aerials as well!