12v/10 inch TVs - recommendations?

Old August 10th 03, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default 12v/10 inch TVs - recommendations?

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:59:50 +0100, "David"
wrote:

| "Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
|
| We just went to our local caravan dealer Dickinsons on Canal Rd Bradford.
| They had several types available. Comet etc. were crap
|
| I am ATM watching an Orion, with a video, which works OK on both 12V and
| 240V with a Hauppauge DEC1000 DTT set top Box. DTT needed an new aerial
| and amplifier. All form Dickinsons.
|

| How much please?

GBP329 June insisted that we have a combined Video/TV.
Just TVs were much cheaper.

| Does the digibox work on 12V?

Yes the Hauppagge DEC1000 is the only one I know of which works on 12V.
I got it from Maplins Mail Order, now GBP90, plus I think postage.
Not the best STB as the RF feed through does not work.

Dave F