Breakdown Cover

Old July 4th 05, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian

Default Breakdown Cover

Dear uk.rec.caravanning,

Before I get Flamed I would just like
to point out that I work for International Breakdown Ltd, and last time
I posted it wasn't pretty.

If any one is interested and and not suggesting everyone will be, we
are offering Free caravan assistance on all breakdown cover for the UK
and Europe. We also cover motorhomes up to 3500 kgs.

As I say please don't get upset if you aren't interested but in the
interest of those that are here is the website.

http://www.internationalbreakdown.com

All enquires welcome and questions answered.

regards

Ian

Old July 4th 05, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Ian" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear uk.rec.caravanning,

Before I get Flamed I would just like
to point out that I work for International Breakdown Ltd, and last time
I posted it wasn't pretty.

Can't remember detail but recall I was put of joining.
Can you therefore piont us to independant sites/reports that can tell us how
you fair against Green Flag, RAC, AA and of course Caravan Club.
I'm sure if any here are your members or have been they will give thier
personal views as well.

Please reply to News Group.

Old July 4th 05, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian

I'll dig some out, hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks

Ian

Old July 4th 05, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian

Old July 4th 05, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nigel

"Ian" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear uk.rec.caravanning,

Before I get Flamed I would just like
to point out that I work for International Breakdown Ltd, and last time
I posted it wasn't pretty.

If any one is interested and and not suggesting everyone will be, we
are offering Free caravan assistance on all breakdown cover for the UK
and Europe. We also cover motorhomes up to 3500 kgs.

As I say please don't get upset if you aren't interested but in the
interest of those that are here is the website.

http://www.internationalbreakdown.com

All enquires welcome and questions answered.

regards

Ian

Ian - it's a shame that you only cover up to 3500kgs as this precludes our
Hymer at 3900kgs. (Also your length and height restrictions - up to 7m
length and up to 3m height are a bit limiting although we would just be
within these limits)

Your European cover looks *very* attractive given the areas covered - just
what we are looking for!

How about talking to those in authority and getting the weight limit raised?

Nigel

Old July 4th 05, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian

Nigel,

I do understand your problem, however the problem lies with the
recovery operators. The reason being the majority of recovery vehicles
cannot handle the weight of a Motorhome that size as it is classed as a
commercial vehicle. I know it can be driven on a standard license but
to recover it requires a heavy goods license. Most operators will not
touch a vehicle this size at the Car Rate. This is why most motoring
organisations restrict the vehicle weight on a policy to 3500 kgs.
International Breakdown is considering covering heavier Motorhomes but
the price for membership will probably reflect the higher prices
demanded from the recovery industry.

Ian