Gas ignition failure on 'fridge, Help please.

Old July 5th 05, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
petert

Default Gas ignition failure on 'fridge, Help please.

Hi
I cannot get my electrolux fridge to work on gas. The yellow ignition
rocker switch no longer flashes when in the on position and the gas
fails to ignite. I have no electrical circuit information for the
'fridge or the supply to it. Any ideas please.
TIA
peter
Old July 6th 05, 05:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Landline

Suggest you contact http://www.dinosaurelectronics.com/ who have all the
aftermarket boards for Dometic/Electrolux fridges
What is more the Dinosaur boards do not fail like Electrolux/Dometic

Dometic/Electrolux are the worst most disgusting horrific rip-off gouging
prices on spare parts you could ever come across.
I have no idea of there is a UK agent. I am in Australia and get them sent
over from the US and they still work out less than 50% of the Dometic price

Old July 6th 05, 11:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

My Lunar has a separate fuse in the mains feed for the fridge electrics
which
means that the 'van electrics must be on for the ignition to work on the
fridge. However yours may be different so I would suggest tracing the feed
from the ignition switch to the 'van supply. You may find that the wire has
fallen off the back of the switch.

All the best, Peter.