Best CLs

Old August 10th 03, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Best CLs

"BDD Blunt" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a good website that reviews the best CL sites?

It would be good to stop me wading through the (not particularly user
friendly) CC book; CL section!

I have not yet been disappionted with any I have used, or seen even in my
travels.

Purhaps if you were to list the area(s) you are to visit that might help
folks recommend.

Please reply to News Group.

Old August 11th 03, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BDD Blunt

David

We're looking at Lake District and Scotland .... any recommendations?

Thanks
Ben

Old August 12th 03, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:28:35 +0100, "BDD Blunt"
wrote:

We're looking at Lake District and Scotland .... any recommendations?

John Dixon, Coniston in the CC book.
(remove the spam to reply)