Website with carvans weights

Old July 9th 05, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DervMan

Default Website with carvans weights

I'm trying to find information MIRO MTPLM etc for a 2003 Stirling
(Swift) Euorpa 525. There are a few sites with car weights but I can't
find anything for 'non new' caravans.

Anyone know of any?

Thanks
Old July 9th 05, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"DervMan" wrote in message
I'm trying to find information MIRO MTPLM etc for a 2003 Stirling
(Swift) Euorpa 525. There are a few sites with car weights but I can't
find anything for 'non new' caravans.

Caravans do not change much these days, I would go to a dealer and the
current broachure and see if this model is still in, or look at this years
eqivelent.

Please reply to News Group.

Old July 9th 05, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane

"David" wrote in
:

I'm trying to find information MIRO MTPLM etc for a 2003 Stirling
(Swift) Euorpa 525. There are a few sites with car weights but I
can't find anything for 'non new' caravans.

Caravans do not change much these days, I would go to a dealer and the
current broachure and see if this model is still in, or look at this
years eqivelent.

They do vary, and some by over 100kg from one year to the next.

Take a look at http://www.cuddles.abelgratis.net/vandata.htm - which has
the sort of information the OP requested. However, that site does contain
some errors - so check the plate on the actual caravan.

HTH,

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK

Old July 9th 05, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:37:33 GMT, DervMan
wrote:

| I'm trying to find information MIRO MTPLM etc for a 2003 Stirling
| (Swift) Euorpa 525. There are a few sites with car weights but I can't
| find anything for 'non new' caravans.

If you have the manual, that will tell you.
Otherwise find a Public weighbridge, they will weigh it.
But empty it first.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk In Case of Emergency
Store the word "ICE" in your mobile phone address book, and
Old July 9th 05, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old July 10th 05, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Another Dave

DervMan wrote:
I'm trying to find information MIRO MTPLM etc for a 2003 Stirling
(Swift) Euorpa 525. There are a few sites with car weights but I can't
find anything for 'non new' caravans.

Anyone know of any?

Thanks

http://www.cuddles.abelgratis.net/vandata.htm

Another Dave
--
Change nospam to webtribe in e-mail address