Insurance Recommendation

Old July 11th 05, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave.S

Default Insurance Recommendation

Can anyone recommend a good & fairly cheap caravan inusrer please?
Not the Caravan Club please as I am not a member.

Many Thanks...

Old July 11th 05, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Dave.S
writes
Can anyone recommend a good & fairly cheap caravan inusrer please?
Not the Caravan Club please as I am not a member.

Many Thanks...

Single or twin axle? Makes a big difference as many of the cheaper
online insurers won't touch the latter.
--
hugh

Old July 11th 05, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Dave.S" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a good & fairly cheap caravan inusrer please?
Not the Caravan Club please as I am not a member.

They might even sell to non members, AA and RAC do.
I am CC member but insure with NFU Mutual.

Please reply to News Group.

Old July 11th 05, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:58:06 GMT, "Dave.S" wrote:

| Can anyone recommend a good & fairly cheap caravan inusrer please?
| Not the Caravan Club please as I am not a member.

We insure with CCC, but I have no idea if it is cheap, :-(

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk In Case of Emergency
Store the word "ICE" in your mobile phone address book, and
Old July 11th 05, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old July 11th 05, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"David" wrote in message

"Dave.S" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a good & fairly cheap caravan inusrer please?
Not the Caravan Club please as I am not a member.

They might even sell to non members, AA and RAC do.
I am CC member but insure with NFU Mutual.

Please reply to News Group.

I wish I'd been with the Caravan Club when a couple of dozen vans got
torched on the storage site I was on.

The vans / people insured with the Caravan Club where caravanning again
shortly after words .

I was with another company , and been with them for 20 + years , with no
claims, with their messing around I lost the caravanning season ( from
Easter to September ).

I'm now with the CC , its worth the bit extra for the peace of mind.

DieSea

Old July 11th 05, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"DieSea" wrote in message

I was with another company , and been with them for 20 + years , with no
claims, with their messing around I lost the caravanning season ( from
Easter to September ).

WHO?

Please reply to News Group.