scarecrow windsock

Old July 11th 05, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
emma J

Default scarecrow windsock

Hi - whilst away this weekend two fellow caravanners had windsocks that
looked like scarecrows! They were so nice I asked them where they had got
them from Perranporth Cornwall! Now that's quite a way for us to go just
for a windsock & we haven't enough holidays left to go down there!
I have searched ebay, looked on google etc etc! I just can't find any ! Does
anyone know where I can buy one from - either shop or mail order?
Thanks!

Old July 11th 05, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:18:45 +0100, "emma J"
wrote:

| Hi - whilst away this weekend two fellow caravanners had windsocks that
| looked like scarecrows! They were so nice I asked them where they had got
| them from Perranporth Cornwall! Now that's quite a way for us to go just
| for a windsock & we haven't enough holidays left to go down there!
| I have searched ebay, looked on google etc etc! I just can't find any ! Does
| anyone know where I can buy one from - either shop or mail order?

Don't do it! IMO things like that look terrible.
We once pitched next to a group in a rally field several of whom had things
on Glass Fiber poles. Not nice at all :-(

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk In Case of Emergency
Store the word "ICE" in your mobile phone address book, and
Old July 11th 05, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old July 11th 05, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stumo

Personally I love my 'fish on a stick' windsock - its all down to personal
taste imo

Old July 11th 05, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stumo

Old July 11th 05, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
J.D.

Just did a Google search for windsocks and came up with this company they
had a scarecrow windsock was like this one?

http://www.windseekers.co.uk/

!

Old July 11th 05, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
J.D.

Old July 11th 05, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message , emma J
muttered:
Does
anyone know where I can buy one from - either shop or mail order?

Good selection he

http://www.skyblueleisure.co.uk

(novelty windsocks at the side)

--
Andy

Old July 11th 05, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:04:58 +0100, andy wrote:

| In message , emma J
| muttered:
| Does
| anyone know where I can buy one from - either shop or mail order?
|
| Good selection he
|
| http://www.skyblueleisure.co.uk
|
| (novelty windsocks at the side)

Just warn me if you are going to fly them and I will go somewhere else.