Truma Caravan Movers - where to buy etc please

Old July 11th 05, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
johnh

Default Truma Caravan Movers - where to buy etc please

I've been recommended a Truma Caravan Mover.
I have a couple of questions
1. Can anyone else pass judgement on these specific movers?
2. Where I may buy on line?
3. Anyone fitted one themselves, or know of a website giving details?

Thanks in advance for any help etc.

John

Old July 11th 05, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David @ Home

"johnh" wrote in message
I've been recommended a Truma Caravan Mover.
I have a couple of questions
1. Can anyone else pass judgement on these specific movers?
2. Where I may buy on line?
3. Anyone fitted one themselves, or know of a website giving details?

Thanks in advance for any help etc.

John

Hi John,

Where in the country are you?

Cheers

Old July 11th 05, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David @ Home

"johnh" wrote in message
"David @ Home" wrote in message

"johnh" wrote in message
I've been recommended a Truma Caravan Mover.
I have a couple of questions
1. Can anyone else pass judgement on these specific movers?
2. Where I may buy on line?
3. Anyone fitted one themselves, or know of a website giving

details?

Thanks in advance for any help etc.

John

Hi John,

Where in the country are you?

Cheers

David

Herefordshire )

Sorry don't know of anyone down that way.

Cheers

Old July 11th 05, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin McGowan

David @ Home wrote:
"johnh" wrote in message

"David @ Home" wrote in message

"johnh" wrote in message

I've been recommended a Truma Caravan Mover.
I have a couple of questions
1. Can anyone else pass judgement on these specific movers?
2. Where I may buy on line?
3. Anyone fitted one themselves, or know of a website giving

snip
I have one, it's great. I'm disabled and was able to manouevre my
caravan off the road and onto my drive. very easy, was able to walk
around the van as I went, Salop caravans at Shrewsbury fit a mover, I'm
not sure which one. Gailey caravans on the A5 near the junction with the
M6 fitted mine. Martin McGowan

Old July 12th 05, 01:12 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jon

"johnh" wrote in message
I've been recommended a Truma Caravan Mover.
I have a couple of questions
1. Can anyone else pass judgement on these specific movers?
2. Where I may buy on line?
3. Anyone fitted one themselves, or know of a website giving details?

Thanks in advance for any help etc.

John

Try this web page.
http://www.mobilemovers.co.uk/
I have had Powrtouch fitted as they have parts and labour waranty for 5
years if they or authorised fitters fit them . I have a heart condition and
moving the 'van without them would not be possible. I can walk around my
'van also. Go for the joining bar which puts both sides on or off at the
same time. Best idea I've ever had.

Cheers.

Jon