Disposal of 10ft caravan

Old July 11th 05, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
keith handy

Default Disposal of 10ft caravan

Does anyone know where I can dispose of a 1970 Thomson Glen Caravan (would
be ideal for a trailer I suppose) in the Worcester area.
Keith.

Old July 12th 05, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Webb

Try advertising on e-bay

Old July 12th 05, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:22:53 GMT, "keith handy"
wrote:

Does anyone know where I can dispose of a 1970 Thomson Glen Caravan (would
be ideal for a trailer I suppose) in the Worcester area.
Keith.

Ring Top Gear. ;-)

Old July 12th 05, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

What, and give that redundant petrol-head Hammond a laugh at our expense??

All the best, Peter.

Old July 13th 05, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin

Leave it in a layby

Old July 13th 05, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin

Leave it in a layby

Old July 13th 05, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:11:53 +0100, "Martin"
wrote:

Leave it in a layby

Sell burgers from it.