off to spain?

Old July 11th 05, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mark

Default off to spain?

So who's off to Spain for the summer hols then?

Mark

Old July 12th 05, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Dew

"Mark" wrote in message
So who's off to Spain for the summer hols then?

Mark

We are, in September. But not until we have spent a couple of weeks around
Agde in the south of France. Then probably to Camping La Gaviotta on the
Costa Brava. Nothing booked so anything could happen :-)

Regards.

Dave.