Help!

Old July 12th 05, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Help!

Does anyone know the make of the barrel-type water carrier that splits
in half for transport - and if they are still available?

TIA,

Alan.

Old July 12th 05, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Uno Hoo!

wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know the make of the barrel-type water carrier that splits
in half for transport - and if they are still available?

To be honest I've never seen or heard of such a device. I can't see that
they can be that 'space-saving' anyway - the two halves are unlikely to
'nest together' perfectly.

Kev

Old July 12th 05, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gary

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know the make of the barrel-type water carrier that splits
in half for transport - and if they are still available?

To be honest I've never seen or heard of such a device. I can't see that
they can be that 'space-saving' anyway - the two halves are unlikely to
'nest together' perfectly.

Kev

Pretty well would I would of thought if not exactly in half.

Old July 12th 05, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

I used to have one but had to forget about it when I could not obtain the
rubber(ish) seal that goes between the two halves. It had more capacity than
an Aquaroll and was quite easy to manoeuvre.

All the best, Peter.

oups.com...