Help with fridge please

Old July 13th 05, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
wally

Default Help with fridge please

My fridge has just given up the will to live so
I need to replace it.
It's an "Electrolux RM212,F
Does anyone know the price of a new one or
are secondhand ones available and from where ??

I'm in the Milton Keynes area.

Any comments welcome

Wally

Old July 14th 05, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David @ Home

"wally" wrote in message
My fridge has just given up the will to live so
I need to replace it.
It's an "Electrolux RM212,F
Does anyone know the price of a new one or
are secondhand ones available and from where ??

I'm in the Milton Keynes area.

Any comments welcome

Wally

I am doing this from a poor memory, but I think you are looking for a 4210,
being the replacement 60 litre unit and around 400 for a new one.

Cheers

Old July 15th 05, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Thornber

In message , "David @ Home"
writes

"wally" wrote in message
My fridge has just given up the will to live so
I need to replace it.
It's an "Electrolux RM212,F
Does anyone know the price of a new one or
are secondhand ones available and from where ??

I'm in the Milton Keynes area.

Any comments welcome

Wally

I am doing this from a poor memory, but I think you are looking for a 4210,
being the replacement 60 litre unit and around 400 for a new one.

315 quid here, but you get to drive to Lincoln for it. I just saved a
good amount on an AKS stabiliser from the same place, but they don't do
delivery on anything other than awnings, so you have to visit in person.

http://www.qualitycaravans.com/accessories.asp
--
David Thornber

Old July 26th 05, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Kasmer Dekens

Wally, sorry cant help with the fridge. However i am hoping you may be able
to help me out with a little problem. My rm212 is still working but it is
missing the three knobs to regulate it. If you are replacing your fridge and
have no use for the knobs i would gratefully give them a new lease on life.

Thanks, Kasmer Dekens

x-- 30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion
x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD