Lord Munsterland vans

Old July 15th 05, 07:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Old Bloke

Default Lord Munsterland vans

I picked up an old LMC van quite cheap yesterday but have no manuals etc for
it. I _think_ its a 91/92 model but not sure, and it has Exquisit on a badge
by the door.
I looked at the LMC site but its not exactly expansive - anybody know where
I might find a suitable manual for this van? Or have one similar that they
could scan for me?

Particular things Im looking to address a
Water - theres a hole by the sink that once upon a time obviously had a tap
attached but this has been damaged and now I cant see the incoming feed
pipe. More importantly, I cant find (D'oh!) a connection anywhere on the
outside of the van or underneath where water is drawn in, although Ive found
a couple of waste water outlets.
Spares availability - I need a new tap of one sort or another, plus both the
sliding doors that partition the bedroom.