Good news:The discount wris****ch

Old July 18th 05, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rooney

Default Good news:The discount wris****ch

come here and have a look,many brand wris****ch and very cheap
http://www.famousbrandwatch.com

Old July 18th 05, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Rooney came up with the following;:
come here and have a look,many brand wris****ch and very cheap
http://www.famusbandwach.com

But do they tell the time?

And is it correct?

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
Old July 18th 05, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Old July 18th 05, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Rooney came up with the following;:
come here and have a look,many brand wris****ch and very cheap
http://www.famusbandwach.com

But do they tell the time?

And is it correct?

And is it a Harry Potter or a LoTR watch?

Mary

Old July 18th 05, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Rooney

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:28:32 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Rooney came up with the following;:
come here and have a look,many brand wris****ch and very cheap
http://www.famusbandwach.com

But do they tell the time?

And is it correct?

And is it a Harry Potter or a LoTR watch?

Mary

And whi is this damned pedlar who dares to use my name?

"I always knew the entire Green party were nutters" - Ken Livingstone

Old July 18th 05, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

wrote:

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Rooney came up with the following;:
come here and have a look,many brand wris****ch and very cheap
http://www.famusbandwach.com

But do they tell the time?

And is it correct?

And is it a Harry Potter or a LoTR watch?

Mary

And whi is this damned pedlar who dares to use my name?

I wondered that too - but realised that it wasn't you.

I've seen your doppelganger elsewhere. It's a sort of flattery, the poster
knows that we can't resist reading your erudite posts! Or of course it just
might be its real name ... I've been amazed at how many Mary Fishers there
are.

Mary

Old July 18th 05, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Paul Rooney" wrote in message
SNIP

I've been amazed at how many Mary Fishers there are.

Mary

No, it can't be true!

--

Jim