CL Close to York

Old July 19th 05, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

Default CL Close to York

Can anyone recommend a nice quiet CL close to York with maybe a contact
telephone number. Preferably on the south or west side as we will be
coming up the A1. We are getting a long weekend visit in to include a
day at the National Railway Museum before we lay up the van for a month
during the peak period of the school holidays. Roll on September ;o)

Cheers.
--
Roy Holt
Old July 19th 05, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Roy" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a nice quiet CL close to York with maybe a contact
telephone number. Preferably on the south or west side as we will be
coming up the A1. We are getting a long weekend visit in to include a day
at the National Railway Museum before we lay up the van for a month during
the peak period of the school holidays. Roll on September ;o)

Cheers.
--
Roy Holt

There's a Cl at the back of a pub just outside York

Close to the A59 York Harrogate road

In the Site handbook if I remember correctly

DieSea

Old July 20th 05, 07:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ROBIN DUMPLETON

There's a caravan site at the back of the Steer Inn at Fangfoss on the A1079
Hull road but it's not a CL. I'm biased 36oz steak with blue stilton and
horseradish sauce mmm. Close Elvington Air Museum, Medieval village and
Outlet shopping centre, about 4miles from city centre.

Robin

Old July 20th 05, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Spook

In message , Roy
writes
Can anyone recommend a nice quiet CL close to York with maybe a contact
telephone number. Preferably on the south or west side as we will be
coming up the A1. We are getting a long weekend visit in to include a
day at the National Railway Museum before we lay up the van for a month
during the peak period of the school holidays. Roll on September ;o)

Cheers.

Roy,

You can use CL's only if you are a CC member - and will therefore have
your book.

Use it!
--
Spook