Damp meter

Old July 20th 05, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Rooney

Default Damp meter

Where can I go and buy one?

"I always knew the entire Green party were nutters" - Ken Livingstone
Old July 20th 05, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Frosty

"Paul Rooney" wrote in message
Where can I go and buy one?

"I always knew the entire Green party were nutters" - Ken Livingstone

3 seconds on google "caravan damp meter" brought
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id=12026# 6.49 inc vat

--
Best Regards,
Bill Frost.

Old July 20th 05, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Another Dave

Frosty wrote:
"Paul Rooney" wrote in message

Where can I go and buy one?

3 seconds on google "caravan damp meter" brought
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id=12026# 6.49 inc vat

+5.95 p&p

Another Dave

--
Change nospam to webtribe in e-mail address

Old July 20th 05, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Rooney

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:40:50 +0100, Another Dave
wrote:

Frosty wrote:
"Paul Rooney" wrote in message

Where can I go and buy one?

3 seconds on google "caravan damp meter" brought
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id=12026# 6.49 inc vat

+5.95 p&p

Another Dave

I found that in one second. Thanks - but what I want is a shop (you
know, one of those places where you actually walk in and see the goods
and pay cash!)
I tried Halfords - no joy. The local caravan accessory shop had never
heard of them.

"I always knew the entire Green party were nutters" - Ken Livingstone

Old July 21st 05, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gwen

Paul

We have a place called Trident Trailers who also deal in caravan bits,
they had some, don't know if you have these traders where you live.
Barrons, the motor home sellers do them.

We also have a local timber yard that sells paint, tools etc, they
offered me a choice of two types, try a timber place or even a builders
merchants, as I've been told builders often use them on window frames
etc.

A god send as we have discovered a very nasty piece of wet and rotten
timber in our front frame and have been able to sort it before it got
any worse.

Hope you have luck finding one.

Gwen

Old July 21st 05, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Rooney

On 21 Jul 2005 02:09:50 -0700, "Gwen"
wrote:

Paul

We have a place called Trident Trailers who also deal in caravan bits,
they had some, don't know if you have these traders where you live.
Barrons, the motor home sellers do them.

We also have a local timber yard that sells paint, tools etc, they
offered me a choice of two types, try a timber place or even a builders
merchants, as I've been told builders often use them on window frames
etc.

A god send as we have discovered a very nasty piece of wet and rotten
timber in our front frame and have been able to sort it before it got
any worse.

Hope you have luck finding one.

Gwen

Thanks, Gwen.

"I always knew the entire Green party were nutters" - Ken Livingstone