12v/10 inch TVs - recommendations?

Old August 11th 03, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

Default 12v/10 inch TVs - recommendations?

"BDD Blunt" wrote in message
I am trying to source a 12v TV (which can also run on mains). I think a
10inch is the min we want, can anyone recommend one and a vendor - they

seem
to be quite expensive, cheapest I've found is 220....anyone help?

As usual, many thanks.

Ben

The least expensive I know is the Goodmans 10inch colour which both Mains
and 12V. It has an auto tune facility which Imo is essential but little
other 'thrills'. It is about the most compact 10inch I have seen as the
'cabinet' is also a compact design. In Ipswich they retail at 179:99 inc
VAT.

Regards ...... Richard

Old August 11th 03, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:09:09 +0000 (UTC), "Richard"
wrote:

| "BDD Blunt" wrote in message
| I am trying to source a 12v TV (which can also run on mains). I think a
| 10inch is the min we want, can anyone recommend one and a vendor - they
| seem
| to be quite expensive, cheapest I've found is 220....anyone help?
|
| As usual, many thanks.
|
| Ben
|
| The least expensive I know is the Goodmans 10inch colour which both Mains
| and 12V. It has an auto tune facility which Imo is essential but little
| other 'thrills'. It is about the most compact 10inch I have seen as the
| 'cabinet' is also a compact design. In Ipswich they retail at 179:99 inc
| VAT.

I had one of those and it has just gone to the tip. When it had failed
twice, I told it "one more failure and it's the tip for you". Stupid thing
did not listen, so I now have a nice new TV/Video.

Dave Fawthrop Sick of Direct Marketing
telephone calls and silent calls? They use a computer which phones many
numbers, but talk to only one. Register your: real name, tel number,
snail mail address, with Telephone Preference Service,