Fitted LCD mount

Old July 25th 05, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin

Default Fitted LCD mount

I have fitted an LCD mount to my Bailey Discovery, it hangs from under the
R/H front cupboards.

No more putting it under the bed at night!

Old July 25th 05, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:10:10 +0100, "Martin" wrote:

| I have fitted an LCD mount to my Bailey Discovery, it hangs from under the
| R/H front cupboards.
|
| No more putting it under the bed at night!

My TV goes on a specially fitted quadrant shelf.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk In Case of Emergency
Store the word "ICE" in your mobile phone address book, and
Old July 25th 05, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning