Old October 18th 03, 03:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Default flat battery

My last caravan was an Avondale and in it the battery never held its charge
even with nothing switched on, usually lasted 2 or 3 weeks but could not
withstand one week's usage on a CL.
Same battery is now in my Bailey and gives no bother at all.

"Lynn" wrote in message
i have recently upgraded to a larger caraven and now find after a couple

of
weeks in storage the battery is flat. The only difference between my old
caravan anfd the new one is it has an alarm system.

Should this drain the battery, it seems to defeat the object of having one
if it only works some of the time?

Or are caravan alarms more for when you are connected and go out for the
day?

malcolm