caravan restictions on french aires

Old July 28th 05, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
flybywire

Default caravan restictions on french aires

are there any to stop you resting overnight at motorway aires pls

motorhomes are ok to park anywhere

Old July 28th 05, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:40:54 GMT, "flybywire"
wrote:

are there any to stop you resting overnight at motorway aires pls

motorhomes are ok to park anywhere

Only allowed to spend one night otherwise none.

Lenny

Old July 28th 05, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"flybywire" wrote in message
are there any to stop you resting overnight at motorway aires pls

motorhomes are ok to park anywhere

As far as I know there are no restrictions on staying overnight on an Aire.
However perhaps one would ask why you would want to given there are so many
excellent campsites throughout France with few security fears.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old July 29th 05, 05:24 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jim.johnson

"David Klyne" wrote in message

"flybywire" wrote in message
are there any to stop you resting overnight at motorway aires pls

motorhomes are ok to park anywhere

As far as I know there are no restrictions on staying overnight on an
Aire.
However perhaps one would ask why you would want to given there are so
many
excellent campsites throughout France with few security fears.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Very dangerous, particularly if you are the only unit staying over night.
Best to move on to a full service area and park near other outfits or
lorries. Noisier, but you will probably sleep more peacefully.

Old July 29th 05, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Very dangerouse ? i have been using them along with many others I know for
years never had a bit of bother find them fantastic for an overnight stay

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old July 29th 05, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
flybywire

thanks to one and all

a stop at an aire would just be when making haste to the sun

. uk...