Request for mobile caravan servicing to caravan storage facilities

Old July 29th 05, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

Default Request for mobile caravan servicing to caravan storage facilities

Does anyone know of someone offering mobile caravan servicing to caravan
storage facilities in the Castle Donnington/East Midlands Airport area?
My
caravan is in storage there but I can't easily get it to a caravan
dealers.
I used to have a mobile servicing guy when I was in Essex and I have
recently seen a company called "Caravan Doctor" in the West Lancashire
area
offering mobile servicing. So maybe there is one around there.

Thanks

--

Jim

It has removed 918 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Old July 29th 05, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
arthur norman

Give Simon of "Independent Caravan Services" a ring on 01332 732853 Mob
07901 820528 He lives in Derby.

Old July 29th 05, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Jim" wrote in message
Does anyone know of someone offering mobile caravan servicing to caravan
storage facilities in the Castle Donnington/East Midlands Airport area?
My
caravan is in storage there but I can't easily get it to a caravan
dealers.
I used to have a mobile servicing guy when I was in Essex and I have
recently seen a company called "Caravan Doctor" in the West Lancashire
area
offering mobile servicing. So maybe there is one around there.

Nationwide coverage http://www.wandahome.co.uk/happe/

Please reply to News Group