A28 Alencon Rouen

Old July 30th 05, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pkg

Default A28 Alencon Rouen

Does anyone know if the new stretch of the A28 (Alencon Rouen) is open
yet. I understand it is due to open 2005, but I do not know when.

Any advice gratefully received

PKG

Old July 31st 05, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike R

"pkg" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone know if the new stretch of the A28 (Alencon Rouen) is open
yet. I understand it is due to open 2005, but I do not know when.

Any advice gratefully received

PKG

Try this...

http://www.alis-sa.com/index_gb.php

Old July 31st 05, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pkg

Many Thanks...I never realised there could be so much info available on
a road project.

Old July 31st 05, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pkg

Old August 1st 05, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Spanner

No its not, Just came back yesterday, better off going through Dreaux and
Evereux. Excuse the spelling but its a long drive from La Roche to
Newcastle, Im still tired.

oups.com...

Old August 1st 05, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pkg

Thanks Spanner,

I think I'll just go via Nantes and Rennes and stick with the Autoroute
all the way.

Old August 1st 05, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pkg

Old August 6th 05, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
les

it wasnt last sunday but its dead easy to go thoo" and coming north (were
most peaple get lost) join the paris autoroute (A13 i think) from the N138
and stay on it untill you go over the first river crossing then exit and
turn left on to a D road that leads to the N15 follow this untill the A28
stares you in the face turn right and your on your way to the A28 withi=out
touching Rouen come back if you want more exact details
ps.com...