Water mains connector advice please

Old July 30th 05, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris Hatcher

Default Water mains connector advice please

Hi

Can anyone please advise me what I need to connect my Bailey Ranger (2000)
direct to the site water supply? Is there a hose that connects into the
whale pump socket and reduces the pressure.

Thanks

Chris

Old July 30th 05, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
G. String

"Chris Hatcher" wrote in message

Hi

Can anyone please advise me what I need to connect my Bailey Ranger (2000)
direct to the site water supply? Is there a hose that connects into the
whale pump socket and reduces the pressure.

There is a kit for Aqua roll that is easy to do

http://www.riverswayleisure.co.uk/

Old July 30th 05, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Helen K

In Ireland we saw many people using a system that allowed you to by-pass the
storage barrel and hook up straight in to the water supply. Our dealer
recommended that we would continue to use the barrel and attach a ballcock
to it. If your water barrel has a connection on the side as well as on the
top it's no problem at all. We have been using it for a few years now with a
hose connected to the water supply with the tap open all the time. It is
fabulous. We never worry about filling the barrel - it's automatic. Check
with your dealer, and pay whatever today's rate is. I STRONGLY recommend it.

Cheers Helen K

Old July 31st 05, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Chris Hatcher
writes
Hi

Can anyone please advise me what I need to connect my Bailey Ranger (2000)
direct to the site water supply? Is there a hose that connects into the
whale pump socket and reduces the pressure.

Thanks

Chris

There is a pipe available. I have never succeeded in stopping it leaking
a the connector despite having new seals fitted, so I use it to fill my
on-board tank as required.
--
hugh