European breakdown Insurance

Old July 31st 05, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mark

Default European breakdown Insurance

Can anybody advise which company gives reasonable cover / value for money
Breakdown cover for driving through France towing a caravan

Many Thanks
Mark

Old July 31st 05, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

If you are already with the RAC then their cover is worth while; if not then
try GEM, I think that they are the cheapest.

. uk...

Old July 31st 05, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Mark" wrote in message
. uk...
Can anybody advise which company gives reasonable cover / value for money
Breakdown cover for driving through France towing a caravan

Think most levels of Green Flag cover inc. Europe.

Please reply to News Group

Old July 31st 05, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

David wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
. uk...
Can anybody advise which company gives reasonable cover / value for
money Breakdown cover for driving through France towing a caravan

Think most levels of Green Flag cover inc. Europe.

I don't think so - my T&Cs refer explicitly to the UK.
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old August 1st 05, 06:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Hitch Lock" wrote in message

I don't think so - my T&Cs refer explicitly to the UK.
--

http://www.greenflag.co.uk/breakdown/coversummary.html

Yes looks as if current offers only do this on one level.
I of course do not have Green Flag direct, I buy it as an extra to something
ealse, like with my bank account, car insurance or caravan insurance. These
have given me the impression it is often included. Should I go to Europe I
will check my present cover and change if neccessary.

Please reply to News Group

Old August 1st 05, 06:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Hitch Lock" wrote in message

I don't think so - my T&Cs refer explicitly to the UK.
--

UK
A thing to watch for is what your cover means by UK, I believe some
companies could exclude islands, eg Scotish Islands. At the time I went to
Mull I ensured Freen Flag did cover me.

Please reply to News Group