Help with fridge

Old August 1st 05, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gwen

Default Help with fridge

We've had problems with our caravan fridge, tiny flame and no cooling.
I read the thread on turning the fridge upside down, but a long rod and
twisted piece of metal fell out of the pipe over the burner and it
happend so quickly, I did not see how they had been put in.

Could some one please tell me how they should be inserted again and
what their funtion is?

Old August 1st 05, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Landline

The flat piece of twisted metal hangs on the wire and is inserted down into
the burner tube.
There is a slot in the top of the burner tube where the L piece at the top
locates.
The twisted metal causes the heat column to swirl and causes the heat column
to cling more to the sides and give off more of the heat from the flame.

oups.com...

Old August 1st 05, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gwen

Many thanks, the fridge is now up and running just like new.

Old August 1st 05, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gwen

Many thanks, the fridge is now up and running just like new.