Lafuma recliners in France?

Old August 11th 03, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ken L

Default Lafuma recliners in France?

We saw them in Carrefour (Clermont-Ferrand) at 100 euros last week, but
limited colours. We eventually bought the colours we wanted at 110 euros
from "SPORT 2000" also in Clermont-Ferrand.
.... ken
"Keiron" wrote in message
om...
I'm in the market for a couple of Lafuma recliners, but they're
prohibitively expensive in the UK. I gather they're French made and
I'm off to France next week. Does anyone know if they're readily
available and at what price? I'd like to pick them up in Cherbourg on
arrival if poss.

Thanks.

Old August 16th 03, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

We bought ours in Le Clerc in Liseaux and we paid about 70 euros each
seven weeks ago.
Evelyn

n Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:51:33 +0100, "Ken L"
wrote:

We saw them in Carrefour (Clermont-Ferrand) at 100 euros last week, but
limited colours. We eventually bought the colours we wanted at 110 euros
from "SPORT 2000" also in Clermont-Ferrand.
... ken
. com...