Security

Old August 4th 05, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Fergie

Default Security

Hi all,

Anyone know of any security product that has actually defeated the thiefs
?????

I dont think one exists.

regards

Ferg

Old August 4th 05, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
wally

"Fergie" wrote in message
Hi all,

Anyone know of any security product that has actually defeated the thiefs
?????

I dont think one exists.

regards

Ferg

Yes it's called a 12 bore shotgun, unfortunately it's not legal.

Wally

Old August 4th 05, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Yes it's called a 12 bore shotgun, unfortunately it's not legal.

Well it defeated the thieves but the victim did time.
DaveK.

Old August 4th 05, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Old August 5th 05, 07:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

"Fergie" wrote in message
Hi all,

Anyone know of any security product that has actually defeated the thiefs

The Third Reich

Rgds

Andy R

Old August 5th 05, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Fergie

All I got in return was sarcasm ... i was being serious !.

Accepted that oxyacetalene (did i spell it correctly??) will cut through
most security ... is there ANYTHING we can do. I did thing of inventing a
hydraulic lift where we remove the wheels then lower the van onto the ground
to sit on its axles .. but the wife wont help me with lifting it back up
!... ha ha ha

Old August 5th 05, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
wally

"Fergie" wrote in message
All I got in return was sarcasm ... i was being serious !.

Wasn't being sarcastic just making a funny remark.
I think you know the only sensible answer to your
question.
If a thief wants your van or the contents therein, he/she
will have it, no matter what you do to prevent it.

Wally