Still looking for somewhere to buy kits for stiffening up floor in the Slough/Windsor area?

Old August 6th 05, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

Default Still looking for somewhere to buy kits for stiffening up floor in the Slough/Windsor area?

The nearest caravan dealers with a shop seem to be about 40 miles away.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Old August 7th 05, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

"Sarah and Lloyd" wrote in message
Colins Caravans justoutside Theale was always a good shop if i remember
correctly

Thanks, I had wondered about them, but it's still quite a journey
if they haven't got what I'm after, and I cannot find a phone
number for them.

Alan