Jasmine Park Scarborough

Old August 7th 05, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Default Jasmine Park Scarborough

I wonder if anyone has used this site the website looks nice and the woman
was very pleasant. We couldn't get in at CC West Ayton and there did not
seem to be many CC sites in that area, we are thinking of joining the
Caravan and Camping Club next year for a change.
Liz

Old August 29th 05, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Pleavin

We much prefer the C&CC although we are members of both. We have always
found that it lives up to its motto 'The friendly club'
"liz hall" "remove the spam" wrote in
message ...

Old August 29th 05, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave

I am in both Caravan Club and Camping & Caravanning Club. Of the two I
prefer the latter. They seem far less formal and less"toffee-nosed".

Dave E

Derby

Old August 30th 05, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Thanks will join c and cc next year as cc do not have sites always where we
want to go, for instance only one in East Yorks
Liz

Old August 30th 05, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall