Trim

Old August 7th 05, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

Default Trim

Hi

Anybody know where I could get the plastic trim insert that fits in the
aluminium rails and door frame ?? Mines been badly seen to by UV.

Keith

Old August 7th 05, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Keith" wrote in message
Hi

Anybody know where I could get the plastic trim insert that fits in the
aluminium rails and door frame ?? Mines been badly seen to by UV.

Keith

Whitford's Caravans Burnley

In the 'phone book

DieSea

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0531-4, 05/08/2005
Tested on: 07/08/2005 20:35:13

Old August 8th 05, 07:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

Hi
Thanks for the info, I'll give them a ring.

Keith :-)

Old August 8th 05, 07:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

Old August 8th 05, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

It's worth a look my husband buys things like that from our local B & Q.
Liz

Old August 8th 05, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Old August 9th 05, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

Thanks Liz. OK, that's a bit closer to me (Nott's), never thought of them,
always worth a try.

Keith

Old August 9th 05, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

Old August 9th 05, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Keith" wrote in message
Thanks Liz. OK, that's a bit closer to me (Nott's), never thought of them,
always worth a try.

Keith

If its that "D" shaped trim that goes in a slot which cover the screws up , I
recon you'll only get it from caravan repairers

AND

There's more than on size.

If you're good with a mastic gun and the van is old , then you may get away with
that.

DieSea

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0532-0, 08/08/2005
Tested on: 09/08/2005 10:40:37