What's this?

Old August 7th 05, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Rooney

Default What's this?

http://www.geocities.com/paulrooney2003/PICT5066.JPG

On the offside, protrudes from underneath the front (old style)
gas/battery locker.
What's it for, please?

"I always knew the entire Green party were nutters" - Ken Livingstone
Old August 7th 05, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Paul Rooney" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/paulrooney2003/PICT5066.JPG

On the offside, protrudes from underneath the front (old style)
gas/battery locker.
What's it for, please?

"I always knew the entire Green party were nutters" - Ken Livingstone

Shoe for the caravan end of the Stabilizer

DieSea

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0531-4, 05/08/2005
Tested on: 07/08/2005 20:35:09

Old August 7th 05, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Rooney

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 20:33:52 +0100, "DieSea"
wrote:

"Paul Rooney" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.geocities.com/paulrooney2003/PICT5066.JPG

On the offside, protrudes from underneath the front (old style)
gas/battery locker.
What's it for, please?

"I always knew the entire Green party were nutters" - Ken Livingstone

Shoe for the caravan end of the Stabilizer

Thanks.

"I always knew the entire Green party were nutters" - Ken Livingstone

Old August 7th 05, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

wrote:

"Paul Rooney" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/paulrooney2003/PICT5066.JPG

On the offside, protrudes from underneath the front (old style)
gas/battery locker.
What's it for, please?

Shoe for the caravan end of the Stabilizer

Thanks.

If you go to
http://www.towbarwarehouse.co.uk/sco...tablisers.html and
then click the picture to zoom in, you'll see the whole thing - with the
car-mounted blade located in the caravan-mounted shoe.
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old August 7th 05, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Rooney

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 21:09:42 +0100, "Hitch Lock"

wrote:

"Paul Rooney" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/paulrooney2003/PICT5066.JPG

On the offside, protrudes from underneath the front (old style)
gas/battery locker.
What's it for, please?

Shoe for the caravan end of the Stabilizer

Thanks.

If you go to
http://www.towbarwarehouse.co.uk/sco...tablisers.html and
then click the picture to zoom in, you'll see the whole thing - with the
car-mounted blade located in the caravan-mounted shoe.

Ah - I see how it fits in now. Cheers.

"I always knew the entire Green party were nutters" - Ken Livingstone

Old August 7th 05, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John White

I have one on my van and was given the car end of it. Seems to work very
well but makes horible groaning noise when you take sharp turns. My kids
claim that we have a ghost in the caravan.
John