folding caravan centre

Old August 8th 05, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Heather

Default folding caravan centre

Has folding caravan centre closed ( swindon) or been taken over if
closed where can you buy folding caravans in uk thanks
Old August 9th 05, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
News

"Heather" wrote in message
Has folding caravan centre closed ( swindon) or been taken over if
closed where can you buy folding caravans in uk thanks

Yes: closed down, the site now being used by Brownhills (motor homes).
Roger is concentrating on his RVSales web business (same road, opposite
end), Pam is/was at Swindon Caravans, next junction west on M4. we were told
this by a couple we met in Merrano, Sud Tirol, last month (first we'd
heard). FC's stock of spares & caravans bought by Camper & Leisure
http://www.campersandleisure.co.uk/new_pop_up.php

Old August 12th 05, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy Lingard

Try Goburs in Norfolk
http://www.goburcaravans.co.uk/

Roy