m5 stopover??

Old August 9th 05, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

Default m5 stopover??

Hi,

Our site has advised us that the 'late arrival' area is likely to be
chocka, so we're thinking of alternatives.

Perhaps somewhere west of Bristol on the M5, anybody got any experience
of service station stop-overs? Would we find a place OK (saturday night
arriving after midnight)?

Any other suggestions? (Don't fancy a lay-by!)

TIA!
--
Andy
Old August 9th 05, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

There are three between Bristol and Taunton. Gordano is at junction 19 then
one on the "Levels" and one before Taunton.

All the best, Peter.

Old August 11th 05, 12:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Oh no not HIM

Just make sure you get there before the buggers in the hgv's they will park
anywhere, if you want to sleep stay away from the freezer lorries (noisy)