CL Sites

Old August 12th 03, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jez Harper

Default CL Sites

snip
8] Emptied the toilet [I hate this part] and guess what? Nope
I didn't drop the cap down the **** pit. I dropped the **** all over
the surround and spent the next half hour cleaning it all up.

snip

I can beat that for a toilet nightmare.....My wife emptied the toilet but
couldn't find any 'blue stuff' so wandered off to the shop to get some,
unfortunately, I was completely unaware of this and duly used the
toilet.......

Going to the loo without the 'blue stuff' in it isn't too much of a problem
I hear you say, but she hadn't put the casette back in while she went to the
shop!

Just another thing to add to the list of 'never forget to do these things'
(along with leaving the jockey wheel down which I've done twice now)

Cheers

Jez