@Auction

Old August 11th 05, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.classic
v_j_r

Default @Auction

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7991646128 Safari 14/2
1979 the best you will find!!.

Old August 11th 05, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.classic
Adrian

v_j_r ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7991646128 Safari
14/2 1979 the best you will find!!.

Even by chicken-shed-on-wheels standards, that's *horrible*.

Old August 11th 05, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.classic
Ian Dalziel

On 11 Aug 2005 21:45:10 GMT, Adrian wrote:

v_j_r ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7991646128 Safari
14/2 1979 the best you will find!!.

Even by chicken-shed-on-wheels standards, that's *horrible*.

I kinda like it. If I had anywhere to keep it... If I had anything
that would pull it... If I had any money... If I wouldn't get fairly
important parts of my anatomy removed with a blunt instrument if I
brought another useless pile of crap home... I could be up for that.
--

Ian

Old August 13th 05, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.classic
Dez

"v_j_r" wrote in message
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7991646128 Safari

14/2
1979 the best you will find!!.

Why have you stopped the auction when you seem to have a good rated bidder
as the highest so far, and you have only just started the auction? This
does not make sense. What am I missing?

Des
www.McKeller.com

Old August 13th 05, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.classic
Dez

"Dez" wrote in message

"v_j_r" wrote in message
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7991646128 Safari

14/2
1979 the best you will find!!.

Why have you stopped the auction when you seem to have a good rated bidder
as the highest so far, and you have only just started the auction? This
does not make sense. What am I missing?

Des
www.McKeller.com

"*Sorry about this but all previous bidder(s) on this item will now be
blocked from bidding on any further auction/sale of this item*"

There were 3 of them who all have high ratings - Ehhhhhh what are you
doing?.... Excuse to alter reserve price or something?

Des
www.McKeller.com

Old August 13th 05, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.classic
aussie bongo

"Dez" wrote in message

"Dez" wrote in message

"v_j_r" wrote in message
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7991646128 Safari

14/2
1979 the best you will find!!.

Why have you stopped the auction when you seem to have a good rated

bidder
as the highest so far, and you have only just started the auction? This
does not make sense. What am I missing?

Des
www.McKeller.com

"*Sorry about this but all previous bidder(s) on this item will now be
blocked from bidding on any further auction/sale of this item*"

There were 3 of them who all have high ratings - Ehhhhhh what are you
doing?.... Excuse to alter reserve price or something?

Des
www.McKeller.com

auction started 05-Aug-05 19:38:24 BST and ended on 12-Aug-05 19:38:24 BST
reserve not met

nothing about the auction ending early

can i have some of what you are on please