1994 Swift Corniche Alarm system

Old August 14th 05, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Roberts

Default 1994 Swift Corniche Alarm system

Hi everyone. I do not have any instructions for this alarm system. Over the
past few weeks the alarm has been intermittently sounding during the day/
evening and night. It is driving us crazy. The only way we can stop it is to
switch off the mains supply to the van. Any ideas on how we can switch the
alarm of permenantly?

Thanks

Jim & Carol R

Old August 14th 05, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

"Jim Roberts" wrote in message

Hi everyone. I do not have any instructions for this alarm system. Over
the
past few weeks the alarm has been intermittently sounding during the day/
evening and night. It is driving us crazy. The only way we can stop it is
switch off the mains supply to the van. Any ideas on how we can switch the
alarm of permenantly?

Thanks

Jim & Carol R

On some newer alarms there is an isolation switch under the alarm box,
although on my van you do have to unscrew it from the floor to get at it
which i do when its in storage for the winter so the back up battery doesn't
drain down to nothing.

Steve.