WTD: Textured paper covering

Old August 15th 05, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dez

Default WTD: Textured paper covering

Hello,

Some of the 'textured' paper covering on the walls of our caravan could do
with a change where the previous owner decided it would be a good place to
put curtain tie-back hooks, etc.
Can anyone recommend a nice wallpaper, preferably a nice cream coloured
textured paper would do.
Anything seen on eBay?

Des
www.McKeller.com
For your holiday home in France

Old August 15th 05, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Default Textured paper covering

"Dez" wrote in message
Hello,

Some of the 'textured' paper covering on the walls of our caravan could do
with a change where the previous owner decided it would be a good place to
put curtain tie-back hooks, etc.
Can anyone recommend a nice wallpaper, preferably a nice cream coloured
textured paper would do.
Anything seen on eBay?

Why not look yourself?

Or, preferably, look in wallpaper shops.

No-one knows what you think is 'nice' - we all have different tastes.

Mary

Des

Old August 15th 05, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:56:45 GMT, "Dez" wrote:

Hello,

Some of the 'textured' paper covering on the walls of our caravan could do
with a change where the previous owner decided it would be a good place to
put curtain tie-back hooks, etc.
Can anyone recommend a nice wallpaper, preferably a nice cream coloured
textured paper would do.
Anything seen on eBay?

Des
www.McKeller.com
For your holiday home in France

Its not textured paper its vinyl coated ply so not practical to
change.

Lenny

Old August 15th 05, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:10:21 +0100, Lenny wrote:

| On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:56:45 GMT, "Dez" wrote:
|
| Hello,
|
| Some of the 'textured' paper covering on the walls of our caravan could do
| with a change where the previous owner decided it would be a good place to
| put curtain tie-back hooks, etc.
| Can anyone recommend a nice wallpaper, preferably a nice cream coloured
| textured paper would do.
| Anything seen on eBay?
|
| Des
| www.McKeller.com
| For your holiday home in France
|

| Its not textured paper its vinyl coated ply so not practical to
| change.

Find something to stick over the holes, or better leave the hooks in place.
I have lots of self adhesive hooks which we no longer use, in my van.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk In Case of Emergency
Store the word "ICE" in your mobile phone address book, and
Old August 15th 05, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old August 15th 05, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

I have seen a caravan that has been wallpapered it looked Ok, honest.

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old August 15th 05, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
news
I have seen a caravan that has been wallpapered it looked Ok, honest.

Yes, I prefer a single, light colour but a textured finish is fine.

Mary