Building your own?

Old August 15th 05, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Derek Heath

Default Building your own?

Hi all,
Does anyone know of any sites showing 'home-built' caravans?
I've seen a few for motorcaravans but not towed 'vans.
Not that my DIY skills would be anywhere near good enough for me to do
it, it's just something I'd be interested to see.
It's full-size 'vans I'd like to look at, not 'teardrop trailers'

TIA, Del