URGENT Reich Motor Mover Spare Wanted

Old August 16th 05, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default URGENT Reich Motor Mover Spare Wanted

Can anyone tell me the contact details for Reich in the UK?

Please reply to News Group

Old August 16th 05, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

--

Got to know they are at Cannock, Stafs.
Part is on its way.

Please reply to News Group

Old August 16th 05, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Spanner

Just received a part 10 minutes ago
As the compliment slip says

Reich UK Office
81 -91 Hednesford Rd
Heath Hayes
Cannock
Staffordshire
WS12 3HL

Tel 01543 459243
Fax 01543 275929

www.reich-web.com

Old August 16th 05, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Spanner

did the spiggot snap off that you put extension bar on too apply mover to
wheels, mine did, it was less than 2 yrs old?

Old August 16th 05, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Spanner" wrote in message
did the spiggot snap off that you put extension bar on too apply mover to
wheels, mine did, it was less than 2 yrs old?

Yes, and again less than 2 years old, just by 1 month.
It as broken where the hole is for the mills pin goes through the collar. I
guess the hole too big for the diameter size of the threaded spindle.

Please reply to News Group

Old August 17th 05, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Spanner

Have you fitted it yet? what does it entail and what size allen key do you
need? cos mines in storage and I haven,t had a chance yet.

regards

Tony