Fleetwood Colchester Caravan - Spare light lens wanted

Old August 18th 05, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
johnh

Default Fleetwood Colchester Caravan - Spare light lens wanted

I have contacted two suppliers (by fax and email) asking for a P&D on a new
front marker light lens for a 1995 Fleetwood Colchester Caravan, model
1500-2EB but no replies!

Can anyone suggest a company who would help please?

Thanks in advance.

Clive

Old August 18th 05, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:44:38 GMT, "johnh" wrote:

| I have contacted two suppliers (by fax and email) asking for a P&D on a new
| front marker light lens for a 1995 Fleetwood Colchester Caravan, model
| 1500-2EB but no replies!
|
| Can anyone suggest a company who would help please?

Try your local caravan sales place.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk In Case of Emergency
Store the word "ICE" in your mobile phone address book, and
Old August 18th 05, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old August 18th 05, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
johnh

"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:44:38 GMT, "johnh" wrote:

| I have contacted two suppliers (by fax and email) asking for a P&D on a

new
| front marker light lens for a 1995 Fleetwood Colchester Caravan, model
| 1500-2EB but no replies!
|
| Can anyone suggest a company who would help please?

Try your local caravan sales place.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk In Case of Emergency
Store the word "ICE" in your mobile phone address book, and
against it enter the number of the person you would want to be
contacted "In Case of Emergency". http://tinyurl.com/79lz9

Thanks for your help Dave, however I'm very much in the sticks here, don't
mater which way I go, its 20 plus miles, hence it being cheaper to buy it
online.

What puzzles me, is why do companies advertise that they sell spares and
display an email address? Okay, perhaps they only check it once in a while,
but then to receive a fax as well? Perhaps I'm not keen enough or my order
is too small?

Old August 18th 05, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
johnh

Old August 18th 05, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"johnh" wrote in message
I have contacted two suppliers (by fax and email) asking for a P&D

P&D?
30 years caravanning but I'm stumped.
DaveK.

Old August 18th 05, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ludwig Van Beethoven

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:42:31 +0100, "davek"
wrote:

P&D?
30 years caravanning but I'm stumped.
DaveK.

Price & Delivery, for a guess

....Ludwig

Old August 18th 05, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
johnh

wrote:

P&D?
30 years caravanning but I'm stumped.
DaveK.

Price & Delivery, for a guess

...Ludwig

over 30 years in industry, its always been Price and Delivery.

Sorry if I 'stumped' you, didn't mean to.

Clive