Incleboro fields CC site ...

Old August 19th 05, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Default Incleboro fields CC site ...

What a great site.

Went for a few days and really, really enjoyed it. OK, the weather was
good, but it was a pleasure to be on a site where the wardens seemed to
care, but still left you alone. We don't usually use our caravan for
holidays, but managed to steal a week, well five days and nights, away in it
and were impressed.

I can thoroughly recommend Incleboro, near West Runton in Norfolk.
Reasonably quiet, clean, well kept, good facilities, lots of space despite
being pretty full, and loads to see and do in the area, especially as it was
Cromer Festival week.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old August 20th 05, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Long tall ugly

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:52:01 +0100, "Paul - xxx"
wrote:

What a great site.

Went for a few days and really, really enjoyed it. OK, the weather was
good, but it was a pleasure to be on a site where the wardens seemed to
care, but still left you alone. We don't usually use our caravan for
holidays, but managed to steal a week, well five days and nights, away in it
and were impressed.

I can thoroughly recommend Incleboro, near West Runton in Norfolk.
Reasonably quiet, clean, well kept, good facilities, lots of space despite
being pretty full, and loads to see and do in the area, especially as it was
Cromer Festival week.

We go there as well and absolutely agree with you...only problem
is...some of the pitches are steeeep!..need lots and lots of blocks to
get the unit level.
I am a wheel chair user and had asked to be near the loos on flat
ground,they forgot and had to find me a place...It was near the loo OK
but the angle was so great that the wordens were giving me old pitch
pegs to help level the unit.

Couple of days into the stay a flat pitch was vacated and much to my
pleasure and embarasment my neighbours decided that the pitch was to
be mine...the only thing I had to do was move the car...they moved my
van awning ..every thing..in avery short space of time and then melted
away......

We had awonderful holiday it is a great site and the people that stay
there are the best in the world.

John

Old August 20th 05, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
What a great site.

Went for a few days and really, really enjoyed it. OK, the weather was
good, but it was a pleasure to be on a site where the wardens seemed to
care, but still left you alone. We don't usually use our caravan for
holidays, but managed to steal a week, well five days and nights, away in
it and were impressed.

I can thoroughly recommend Incleboro, near West Runton in Norfolk.
Reasonably quiet, clean, well kept, good facilities, lots of space despite
being pretty full, and loads to see and do in the area, especially as it
was Cromer Festival week.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
ebay 4567411287 7174985657

Indeed a very good site ..... we have been there a few times. Norfolk people
are very cool/chilled out anyway .... and that is coming from a Suffolk dude
_but_ I did live in Norfolk for a short while.

BTW if you are interested in CC CLs then

1. When you approach the North Norfolk coastal road via the A140 instead of
turning left onto the coastal road turn right. A little way down there you
will come to a CL on a farm (RHS). It has a few barns converted as holiday
lets and a 5 pitch CC CL all with electric hook ups. Adjacent to the barns
is a small shower unit for the CL users ..... a nice spot Imo.

2. CC CL in Holt is nice (very peaceful) ............ just about 15/20/mins
walk from the 'small town' centre. Holt is a favourite spot of my 'better
half'. Loads of 'local style' shops and good for eating out.

Hope that is of interest ........... Richard

Old August 22nd 05, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Long tall ugly came up with the following;:

We go there as well and absolutely agree with you...only problem
is...some of the pitches are steeeep!..need lots and lots of blocks to
get the unit level.

LOL, we got onto a flat pitch straight away ... But yes, now you mention it,
everyone else seemed to have levellers and blocks ....

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!