Wiring a KT9 Distribution Panel

Old August 20th 05, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Carl

Default Wiring a KT9 Distribution Panel

Hi All

Can anybody advise what the connections on the back of the KT9 distribution
panel go to as I do not want to make any mistakes?

I currently own a Avondale Dart and changing the electrics so my little son
can not get at them.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Carl

Old August 20th 05, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave

What year is the van Carl. I have a user manual for a Year 2000 Avondale
Dart. Can scan and send you wiring diagram if it helps

Dave E

Derby