Caravanning Forum

Old August 21st 05, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Griff

Default Caravanning Forum

Hi,

Does anyone know of a Caravaning Forum on the Web?

Thanks,

Griff.

Old August 21st 05, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:55:46 +0100, "Griff" wrote:

| Hi,
|
| Does anyone know of a Caravaning Forum on the Web?

Forums are IMO very bad, the owner is Ghod, and logging on to a dozen
different sites is a pain in the *rs*. I have many varied interests.
The interfaces are IMO not a patch on a good newsreader.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
"Intelligent Design?" my knees say *not*.
Old August 21st 05, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old August 21st 05, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

"Griff" wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone know of a Caravaning Forum on the Web?

This is the best one on the internet.

Stick with us and you will do no wrong!

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Thanks,

Griff.

Old August 21st 05, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stumo

http://www.caravantalk.org.uk/forums/index.php

Old August 21st 05, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stumo

http://www.caravantalk.org.uk/forums/index.php

Old August 21st 05, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rustyspanner Spanner

"Stumo" wrote in message

http://www.caravantalk.org.uk/forums/index.php

try www.ukcampsite.co.uk
excellent site

Old August 21st 05, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rustyspanner Spanner

Old August 21st 05, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

"Stumo" wrote in message
http://www.caravantalk.org.uk/forums/index.php

Why waste your time there when you have this group?

Alan