Freelander as a towcar

Old August 21st 05, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
TMC

Default Freelander as a towcar

Hi all

So what is a Freelander diesel like as a towing vehicle?

Caravan is a Lunar Clubman

I am used to towing it with a diesel 2.5 Shogun LWB but swimbo has a fancy
for a freelander

They look a bit girly and small to me

Any thoughts or experiences?

Tony

Old August 22nd 05, 07:03 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Dunbar \(2\)

When I was toying with the idea of a 4x4 I looked into Freelanders, and
discovered they are seriously underpowered.

Keith