1st outing ever tomorrow with a caravan ...hehe!

Old August 21st 05, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tox O'Grady

Default 1st outing ever tomorrow with a caravan ...hehe!

http://tinyurl.com/cyqdm

I was due to join mom n' pops tomorrow for five days Abererch. They have a
tourer and we were due to camp alongside in a tent. But the weather doesn't
look too promising so I've borrowed our kid's old Trophy Medallion. Its got
didly inside it so my recently purchased diesel tractor MPV towed it dead
easy. Its easy to forget its behind actually.....

If anything it a good bit of practice for the future.

So there we have it , I'm all fired up....rahhh!! lets tour!!

:-)