Carver Heater

Old August 21st 05, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barno

Default Carver Heater

Quick question to all out there I have a carver heater in my Lunar Clubman
and it started playing up last time we were out.
When I turn the thermostat up it lights fine, but when I leave the stat
set, it does not always relight, sometimes it clicks but does not light and
the green light on the stat flashes.
Has anybody had this before? and is it an easy fix, really need to get it
sorted before the cold weather arrives.
I have tried the following link which did have some fault finding on but it
appears to be dead.
http://www.faultfinder.freeserve.co.uk/

TIA Barno.

Old August 21st 05, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David @ Home

"Barno" wrote in message
news
Quick question to all out there I have a carver heater in my Lunar Clubman
and it started playing up last time we were out.
When I turn the thermostat up it lights fine, but when I leave the stat
set, it does not always relight, sometimes it clicks but does not light

and
the green light on the stat flashes.
Has anybody had this before? and is it an easy fix, really need to get it
sorted before the cold weather arrives.
I have tried the following link which did have some fault finding on but

it
appears to be dead.
http://www.faultfinder.freeserve.co.uk/

TIA Barno.

Are you using a battery in your van, not just the charger.

Cheers

Old August 22nd 05, 04:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barno

Yes I am David, the battery switch is selected to caravan and 12v on aswell
as full electrics.

Barno
"David @ Home" wrote in message

news

Old August 22nd 05, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David @ Home

"Barno" wrote in message
Yes I am David, the battery switch is selected to caravan and 12v on

aswell
as full electrics.

Thats a shame, because they are generally reliable and if they go gaga its
usually the burner control system, for which parts are no longer available.

Might be worth a service, but I don't hold out much hope.

Cheers

Old August 23rd 05, 04:23 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lex M

"Barno" wrote in
news
I have tried the following link which did have some fault finding on
but it
appears to be dead.
http://www.faultfinder.freeserve.co.uk/

Did you try this one?
http://www.stowford.co.uk/faultfinder/index2.asp

--
Regards, Lex
http://biod.net

Posted by news://news.nb.nu

Old August 23rd 05, 06:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ZZhivago

"Lex M" wrote in message
"Barno" wrote in
news
I have tried the following link which did have some fault finding on
but it
appears to be dead.
http://www.faultfinder.freeserve.co.uk/

Did you try this one?