Storage facilities - East Lancs / Greter Manchester / West Yorks ???? Pls help

« - | - »

Old August 23rd 05, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

Default Storage facilities - East Lancs / Greter Manchester / West Yorks ???? Pls help

OOOOPs sorry

I'll have a word with Mr Milko , The farmer on Monday . he offered me a space a
couple of years ago.

The reason he got turned down was a ) he didn't want to do it fer nowt and b )
I wasn't sure whether he had planning permission .

I should see him Monday and if my aged memory doesn't fail me I'll ask

just jog my memory please

DieSea

Saw Mr Milko last night , says he charges 6.00 + Vat per week for under cover
storage , is full at the moment and has 20+ on a waiting list

There is some one up near Kirby Lonsdale , is that too far , but I wont be seeing
him until late September

Regards to All

DieSea

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0534-0, 22/08/2005
Tested on: 23/08/2005 09:31:05

« - | - »